- 1 x Microfiber glove
- Cleans and revitalizes the skin
- Gently exfoliates unwanted dead skin cells
- Effective in stimulating blood circulation
- Two side different function: One Side for washing - Cotton / One Side for exfoliating
- Comes in Pink and cream. Colour will be posted out random colour
For a circulating boosting, exfoliating scrub, try wearing these bath and shower favorites.
Wet down all of your skin in the shower or bath so that the skin cells are moistened and have had a chance to soften in the warm water.
Put the glove on your hand and wet down the glove in the water. Apply body soap into your gloved hand.
Scrub your body using gentle, circular motions starting from your feet and working your way up to your shoulders. Sweep over each area of your skin a few times with the mitt, but avoid scrubbing ferociously so that you don't aggravate the skin.
Scrub for a bit longer around the heels of the feet, the knees and the elbows or any areas that are prone to harden and toughen up from exposure to the elements.
Apply gentle pressure to areas like the inner thigh, the neck and the stomach. These areas have much more sensitive skin and should only require a couple of passes to remove dead skin cells.
Rinse off the glove and your body once you have finished exfoliating.